It's harder than it sounds. Hard to narrow it down, knowing too that I've only lived half my life (I hope) and so there are more yet to be added. And hard to not want to keep changing it because a new cool song grabs your attention. But this isn't about liking songs, it's about songs that have meaning or that in some way fit your life.
Now of course, with IPods, you can do this, and carry your own personal soundtrack around. I did this a few years after we first talked about it, and have my playlist on my IPod. It goes something like this.
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra (I also like Astrud Gilberto's version)
- Cello Suite #1 - Bach
- Lockkeeper - Stan Rogers
- Lonely Sky - Chris de Burgh
- Home I'll Be- Rita MacNeil
- Harvest Moon - Neil Young
- Kiss Me Quick - Elvis Presley
- Theme fron All Creatures Great and Small
- The Wedding Song- Rawlins Cross
- Streets of London - Ralph McTell