View From The Glen

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Break

March Break Day 1: while I work (boo) the children have friends over and spend the entire day outside leaving their father free to catch up around the garden. Fabulous weather - as long as you don't mind a bit of mud. But that's what wellies are for.

If only they made wellies for dogs! (Actually they probably do, and for the record I would never ever buy wellies for my dog.)

March Break Day 2: while I work (boo hoo) the children have friends over and....is there a pattern here?

The big yay for the day was from Anna who beat a poodle at checkers (webkinz - see post) on the new computer (whereby the kids discover that newer models have sound aka speakers that work!!!)

The dog was happy too because I bought a couple of new toys for her. And because she gets to chase the kids around all day in the mud, and nothing is happier than a tired, muddy, befriended labrador.

No comments: