View From The Glen

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Challenge Accepted

Saturday last week was Maker Day, a day when I challenge kids to do something creative. Often this results in coding for Grace, writing for Anna, passive avoidance for Erik (though he did manage a humourous speech last week).

But when I am motivated to encourage them (instead of spending the day lazily with a book), there have been some cool project: a papier mâché Smaug the Dragon, stop motion video, origami wildlife diorama, and...most recently...the start of a Doctor Who episode screenplay.

Smaug


Doctor Who Meets Grace


I should not be surprised, I suppose, that they turned the tables on me this week, challenging me to create a photo montage of images to show the beauty of the small things that surround us in our daily lives.

So here it is.....via SlideShare



No comments: